Skip to content

Is the water board responsible for delivering adequate water into a property?

Yes, the water company obligation is to provide 9 L/min and 0.7 bar where the communication pipe from the mains water supply ends, normally at the water meter. The homeowners responsibility comes within the individual property boundary.

If the flow rate is insufficient and is not adequate to meet the demand for water in the property, our products can help. For example, combination boiler and unvented hot water cylinders require more than 9 L/min to operate, HomeBoost will provide up to 12 L/min suitable for small combination boilers. However, an unvented cylinder requires more than 20-22 L/min, which can be provided by the AccuBoost (330/ 450 Unvented) or TankBoost (350 & 450) units.

View all FAQs

Chat Offline: Leave A Message Speech bubbles icon